This Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as "the Terms") defines the terms and conditions for the services that we provide on this website (hereinafter referred to as the "Services"). All registered users (hereinafter referred to as "users") should use the Services in accordance with the Terms.
1. Scope of Application
- This agreement shall apply to all relationships between the user and our company regarding the use of the Services.
- In addition to these Terms, the Company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as “Individual Rules”) such as rules for use. These individual provisions, regardless of their names, form part of this Agreement.
- If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
- In the Services, the applicant for registration agrees to this agreement and applies for use registration by the method stipulated by the Company, and the Company completes the registration by notifying the applicant for registration of this approval.
- If we determine that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we shall not be obliged to disclose any reason.
- When reporting false information when applying for use registration
- When the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
- Other cases where the Company determines that usage registration is not appropriate
3. User ID and Password Management
- The user shall appropriately manage the user ID and password of the Services at his / her own risk.
- In any case, the user cannot transfer or rent the user ID and password to a third party or share it with a third party. If the combination of the user ID and password matches the registered information and we log in, we will consider that the user ID is used by the registered user.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of a user ID and password by a third party unless the Company has intentional or serious negligence.
4. Usage Fee and Payment Method
The user shall pay the usage fee to be displayed separately on the Website and specified by the Company as consideration for the paid portion of the Service.
5. Prohibited Actions
The user must not perform the following actions when using the Services.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Actions that destroy or interfere with the functions of our company, other users of the Services, or third party servers or networks
- Actions that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Collecting or accumulating personal information related to other users
- Unauthorized access or attempts to do so
- Impersonating other users
- Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to anti-social forces in connection with our services
- Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor or other rights or interests of the Company, other users of this service or third parties
- Posting or sending on the Service content that the Company judges to include or include the following expressions:
- Overly violent expression
- Explicit sexual expression
- Expressions that lead to discrimination based on race, nationality, creed, gender, social status, gates, etc.
- Expressions that attract or encourage suicide, self-harm, drug abuse
- Other expressions that make other people uncomfortable, including antisocial content
- Actions for which the Company judges that the following purposes are intended
- Acts aimed at sexual or obscene acts
- Acts aimed at meeting or dating an unfamiliar opposite sex
- Actions aimed at harassing or slandering other users
- Actions aimed at causing disadvantage, damage or discomfort to our company, other users of the Services, or third parties
- Other acts of using the Services for purposes other than the intended use of the Services
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
6. Suspension of Provision of this Service
- If we determine that there is any of the following reasons, we can stop or interrupt the provision of all or part of the Services without notifying the user in advance.
- When performing maintenance inspections or updates of computer systems related to the Services
- When it becomes difficult to provide the Services due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning, fire, blackout or natural disaster
- When a computer or communication line stops due to an accident
- Other cases where the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Services
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by users or third parties due to suspension or interruption of the provision of the Services.
- Users may use the Services to post or upload only for information such as texts, images and videos that have the necessary intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, or have the permission of the necessary rights holder. It shall be possible.
- The copyright of texts, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded by users using the Services shall be reserved by the user or other existing rights holders. Provided, however, that the Company shall provide text, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded using the Service to the extent necessary for improving the Service, improving quality, correcting deficiencies, etc., and publicizing the Service. The user shall not be able to exercise the author's moral rights regarding this use.
- Except as stipulated in the main text of the preceding paragraph, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights relating to the Service and all information related to the Service belong to the Company or the right holder who has granted its use to the Company. You may not copy, transfer, lend, translate, modify, reprint, send to the public (including transmission enabled), transmit, distribute, publish, or use for business.
8. Usage Restrictions and Deregistration
- If the user falls under any of the following, we will delete the posted data without prior notice, restrict the use of all or part of the Services to the user, or delete the registration as a user Shall be able to.
- Violation of any provision of these Terms
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered matter
- When the credit card reported by the user as a payment method is suspended
- In case of default of payment obligations such as charges
- If there is no response for a certain period of time from our company
- When the Services have not been used for a certain period since the last use
- In addition, when we determine that the use of the Services is not appropriate
- If any of the items in the preceding paragraph applies, the user must naturally lose the profit on the deadline for all obligations to the Company and immediately pay all the obligations incurred at that time.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user due to the actions performed by the Company based on this section.
The user can withdraw from the Services by the withdrawal procedure established by the Company.
- The Company shall be aware of any actual or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for specific purposes, security related defects, errors and bugs, infringement, etc.) Is not expressly or implicitly guaranteed).
- The Company is not liable for any damage caused to the user due to the Services. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Company and the user concerning the Services (including this agreement) is a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Law.
- Even in the case provided in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not accept damages caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user by default or tort by the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence). (Including foreseeable or foreseeable occurrence of damage.) No responsibility is accepted. In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user by default or tort due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month in which such damage occurred.
- The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications or disputes, etc. that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding the Services.
11. Changing Service Contents and Canceling Services
The Company shall be able to change the contents of the Services or cancel the provision of the Services without notifying the user, and will not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
12. Changing Terms of Service
The Company shall be able to change these Terms at any time without notifying the user when deemed necessary. If you start using the Services after changing this agreement, it is assumed that the user has agreed to the revised agreement.
13. Handling of Personal Information
14. Notification or Communication
Notification or communication between the user and our company shall be made by the method specified by our company. Unless notified from the user of a change in accordance with a method separately specified by the Company, the Company shall consider the currently registered contact as valid and notify or contact the contact. Is considered to have been reached.
15. Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations
The user cannot assign the position or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or use them as collateral without our prior written consent.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The Japanese law shall be the governing law for the interpretation of this agreement.
- If a dispute arises regarding the Services, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office will be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction.
Effective: December 1, 2019